We recognize the importance of all charities and support many nonprofit agencies and local programs throughout the communities our facilities are located; being a good corporate citizen is important to our organization. Each year, Woods Fort Golf Course receives hundreds of requests from all over the area from organizations seeking donations for worthwhile causes and events — we strive to accommodate as many requests as possible throughout the year. We cannot always provide a donation/item but will do our best. In an attempt to help as many organizations as our donation budget will allow in an equitable manner, Woods Fort Golf Course has established several donation request policies.
The requests will be processed and considered in the order that they were received. If your event is being held at Woods Fort Golf Course please contact the course tournament coordinator directly and he/or she will facilitate your request.
Woods Fort Golf Course will offer donated rounds of golf up to the amount of rounds purchased by the associated organization. For Example: buy 2 rounds of golf at any of our golf facilities and get 2 rounds donated. This will be allowed up to a total of 4 rounds purchased and 4 rounds donated, per golf course.
In order to qualify for a matched donation, the following requirements must be met:
1) Requests received by Woods Fort must be accompanied by one, or both, of the following:
- A form verifying 501(c)3 status
- A brochure, or other literature, that verifies that date of the event, purpose and location
2) Donations of rounds are not guaranteed, and are subject to management, and/or ownership, approval.
3) Please allow a minimum of four (4) weeks for processing and delivery of certificates.
4) Please send the required information listed above, along with a Contact Name, email, phone number and a short narrative explaining why you would like Woods Fort Golf Course to donate in support of your event to the following address:
Woods Fort Golf Course
1 Country Club Dr.
Troy, MO 63379
* Rounds of golf acquired must be used as either a prize for the event, raffle item, silent auction prize, hole prize, team prize or other prize that a player may win through participating in the event.
* All purchases must be made by credit card.